Thursday, January 13, 2011

To my D-Family, A long letter from the bottom of my heart

I know a few girls from the D-family have done a blog post similar to this. But I have been trying to find the words to explain this all to you.

So let me take you a few years back ever since elementary school I never could make friends I really only had two friends, they both lived close by one on the corner of my street (same boy from my embarrassing story) and this other girls who lived on the street behind me. Soon enough the boy moved away and because of my issues with one girl ( from 1st grade- 7th grade) I decided to leave public school and go to a private Catholic school. My first day in that new school I learned that when you enter such a small school where your class has known each other for years already they might not be so accepting of new kids. For the first few months of school I tried to fit in and sit with a group of people who seemed nice. But it was no use finally right before Christmas break did I finally find a small group to befriend. Still I could only count the number of friends I had in that school on one hand.

Now I enter high school, things here were somewhat the same but still different. Yeah there were a few girls who knew each other from middle school and some who didn't know anyone. I knew one girl from my old school but we never had classes and after 9th grade she moved. I did end up befriending some of the girls in my class but I could only count the number of people who really acted like my friend one hand. 




So really I never felt like I was part of group, by Junior year all my friends and I got separated into different classes, and even though it was our 3rd year together I still didn't know the girls in my classes and when I sat with my friends during the few lunch periods we had together they were always sitting with a new group of people, people who didn't like me. So for many lunch periods in my Junior and Senior year I sat alone. 




To sum up everything I just said I never felt like I had any real friends, friends who I could turn to if I needed them. Someone who I could talk to about anything. Well that was until I met my D-Family I know feel that I'm actually apart of something, a part of a group. You guys have no idea how much it means to me when I leave how every one says "bye" or "Goodnight" or even when you ask how my day was. I feel that I can tell your guys anything, that one of you will be there if I need someone to talk to. I'm really thankful to meet a group of such amazing people. I know that not all of us might get in (even through I ope everyday that we all do) but I want you all to know that I promise to always be there for you all, I care for you gus too much to just let you all leave my life completely. 






I'm sorry that was super long but I just needed to get it all out and let you all know how I truly feel.
I hope you all have a wonderful magical day.

3 comments:

  1. I understand completely Linda and we love you for who you are! You're amazing sweet beautiful self. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Think positive! It is very possible that we are all going to be at Disney together in a few months! Then our sappy letters will only come when it is time to leave! So keep your head up and know that we love ya!

    Keep Dreaming,
    <3 Jessica Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  3. Linda, your honestly one of the nicest and coolest people i've met and i think we would both get along really well. I know we'll see each other down on the program just have to stay positive and keep believing that, we all love you and always have a great time talking to you :)

    ReplyDelete