Saturday, January 1, 2011

Out with old in with the Magic........

So it is now officially 2011. I can't believe how fast time flew by.


Now as few of you think about what trouble you may caused last night while wasted, roll out of bed or spend the day trying to get rid of that nasty hangover, there's those few of use who are now thinking about the FUTURE. Thinking about those applications that are coming out in only 19 days.

So now it's time for me to really think about the roles I'm gonna check off and prepare answers for possible questions in the phone interview, and work on the answer do that wonderful question of,"Why do you wanna work for Disney?". I'm ready to get this year started, I've met so many great people (my D-family) in the last half of 2010 and I even spent my New Years Eve with a few of them on Skype. I'm just ready to fill those applications and hopefully receive the magical purple folder.

I can't wait for my trip to Disney in the summer. I know this year will be a great year for me, and the rest of my D-Family. Truthfully, I've never been more excited for new year.

So let's raise our glass of whatever (pineapple soda, Dr.pepper, Coke, Pepsi, or Koolaid) and let's us cheers to a wonderful year to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment