Monday, January 10, 2011

30 DoD: Day #14

I just realized that I forgot to update my blog so I'm updating now and will update again later today.
Day 14: Favorite Animal Kingdom attraction?
 I love Expedition Everest. The first time I went on this was with my mom, who HATES roller coasters, the whole entire ride she was screaming at me. She was screaming at me when we were going up "Everest", did I mention she hates heights? But after that one ride, I loved this roller coaster. Another favorite memory of mine on this ride is during my Senior trip my fried and I went on this while we waited for everyone else to get off of Kilimanjaro (the wait time was too long for us). So right before you start to go backwards my friend turns to me and asks "does this ride go any faster?" well it went fast and we ended up with an awesome picture, which I ended up buying.  I will the post the picture later once I can get in on my computer.



Sorry for some of these post for some days being long, I just like to share my memories on the ride, parks, or whatever to make the post a little more interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment