Friday, January 7, 2011

I'm a blushin' (tagged)

So I got tagged by Danny, so here's my embarrassing moment.


So in middle school i started to get this crush on a kid who lived on the corner of my street, we went to the same school since elementary and even been in a class together one year. Once we entered middle school they only time we saw each other was on the bus in the morning and afternoon, and when were walking to our last period class on "A" days. On "A" days we both had our second to last class on the second floor, my class was on one end of the hall while his was on the other end, closer to the stairs that lend to our classrooms for last period. So this kid would wait for me everyday "A" day so we could walk to our last class (different classrooms but located next to each other). One day I was running late to my last class, he was waiting by the stairs for me so I ran, well half way down the hall I tripped and literally slid down the rest of the hallway to where he was standing, my books went in all directions.Of course the halls had to be packed with students at the time so everyone saw it and well....yeah....everyone was laughing, including him. I turned bright red. Quickly I picked up my books and ran down the stairs and he shouted, "Don't tumble down these stairs now". The bus ride home was no fun.


I was gone for one day and I get tagged, I'm not sure who did and did not get tagged so right now I only tag Kelly McDermott

No comments:

Post a Comment