Sunday, February 27, 2011

Update/My Disney Bucket List

So I haven't updated this blog since I had my phone interview, well a quick update for you all yesterday (2/26) I received a letter in the mail once I saw this my stomach dropped I ran inside and took the letter to my room opened it and read it so the news is that......................well I'm pending so there is still hope.

Anyway I've been working on a Disney Bucket List I will be going to Disney in July so even if i do get in I will still try to check on things off of this list. (even though there are a few things on this list that mainly will happen if I get into the program)

1. Try Dole Whip

2. Meet as many characters as possible   

3. Eat the kitchen sink (with help of course)

4. Ride all of the rides and see all parades/shows at least once

5. Eat/snack around the world at Epcot

6.  Scrapbook

7. Get dole whips and watch the fireworks on the beach at the Polynesian

8. Attend Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party and Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party

9.  Buy the Hidden Mickey’s book and look for Mickey’s for an entire day

10. Visit all Disney resorts and walk around each

11. Ride Characters in Flight at least once

12. Conquer all four mountains (Space, Splash, Big Thunder Railroad, and Everest) back to back

13. Complete a triple play - seeing Wishes, Fantasmic!, AND Illuminations in one night

14. Ride Space Mountain with the lights on

15. Visit on-site resorts at Christmas

16. Ride Splash Mountain, Big Thunder, and Dumbo during the fireworks

17. Do one backstage tour

18. Collect a Fastpass from every attraction in Disney World

19. Ride the monorail around the World

20. Get all souvenir photos from the rides

21. Collect anything and everything with the Cheshire Cat and Stitch on it

22. Collect mickey ears

23. Collect Vinylmations

24. Dine in Cinderella's castle at Disney's Magic Kingdom

25. Backpacking around Epcot with D-Fam

26. Vlog in the rain 

27. Go to the animation building 

28. Find a paintbrush on Tom Sawyer Island  





No comments:

Post a Comment