Tuesday, February 1, 2011

*Ring Ring* It's Disney on the phone.

I had had my phone interview scheduled for this morning at 9:30 AM eastern. It last a little over 18 minutes long. I had Linda (haha) as my interviewer, she was really nice.  I have to say I was freaking out a little before I was reviewing my notes which were taped to a wall in front of me. I noticed it was 9:25 and started to get even more nervous but when my phone rang at 9:32 I just took a deep breath and answered the phone with a smile.  But once the interview started I already felt calm. I'm pretty sure I did well, I did have my interviewer laughing during most of it.


There were times that I did second guess myself or though to myself "why did you just say that" but what is done is done, I smiled and stayed true to myself and now all I can do is wait.


Here are some questions that I was asked during the interview:

  • What is your favorite park/ride?
  •  Who is your favorite Disney character?
  •  What is one issue that may occur with your roommates? How would you help solve the issue? 
  • How do you feel talking in front of large audiences?
  • What is longest presentation you had to memorize? Were you able to memorize it? 
  • Why are you interested in working at Disney?
  • Tell me about a photo that is special to you.
  • Are you able to use a SLR?
  • Name a time you were able to make a guest happy. 
  • Why do you wanna do character attendant?
  • have you ever been to Disney?
  • What do you like about the Disney Parks?
    • If you were doing a repetitive task  how would you keep yourself interested in it? 
    • How would you feel if a guest interrupted you while you were doing a task? 
    • Do you have any cash handling experience? 
    • What are your top 3 roles? 
    • Are you a team player? 
    • Do you think you would be able to stay calm in a emergency situation? Why do you think that way?   
    • Name a time you had to do something in a short amount of time. What was it and were you able to accomplish it.  
    • What were your past jobs and what were your duties there?

                There were are a few others that I was asked, I do not remember them at the moment if I do I will come back to edit this post.


                  No comments:

                  Post a Comment