Tuesday, December 28, 2010

30 DoD: Day #1

I realized last night that I really need to update my blog more often. So until the real fun starts (applications) I decided to do the 30 Days of Disney Challenge.

Let us begin :

Day 1: Favorite Walt Disney World park?
 
 
 
                      If you haven't figured it out by looking at the picture it's Magic Kingdom. Ever since I first saw the castle on TV I instantly fell in love with it. My mom and I both like to describe as the perfect "Childhood Castle". It's the type if castle many girls dream about, the type of castle they wish they would live in.

            The first time I walked into Magic Kingdom and caught my first glimpse of the castle  I just stood there in shock. I had to be standing there for a good 10 minutes or so before moving. Every time I step foot inside Magic Kingdom and I feel like such a kid and I forget about the world outside of this magical place, I felt so carefree.

Magic Kingdom holds the most memories for me to this day, and I'm hoping for even more. It will always be my favorite park in Disney World.

No comments:

Post a Comment