Sunday, October 17, 2010

More about Me

So this is my first blog ever, well that I will keep up with I do have another for music and concert reviews and band interviews but that is besides the point. So since I'm kinda new to this, there will be periods of me disappearing and reappearing. But I'd like to use this post to introduce myself and explain why I'll be writing a Disney CP blog.

As stated in my first post my name is Linda and I'm from New York.  I'm a freshman in college, I should be a sophomore but for my first semester of college I only took two classes and after that I went to a certification program to study video editing, which is one career I am thinking of majoring in. But at this point I'm so all over the place in what I want to do with the rest of my life that I'm just studying Liberal Arts. One thing I am certain about is that I do wanna do the Disney College Program at one point in my life. 

Why do you ask?

Well....

1. I love Disney.
2. It will provide an amazing opportunity to work for one of the biggest companies in the world.
3. It will give me the chance to truly 'grow up' (contrary to Peter Pan) and live on my own and get a real-world experience.
4.  To prove to my self (and my parents) that I can make it in the real-world and that I will be able to live on my own. (I know it's basically the same as number 3)
5. Come on who wouldn't love to work is Disney World? 


When?

Well, I was going to wait until I finish at least one full time semester in school, once again I'm only taking two class, but after discussing this and telling my mom all about the Disney College Program I decided that I would love to this as soon as possible. That is why I will be applying for Fall 2011.  Which means I gotta start preparing for my application, I know I don't need to worry about it til the end of this year, but hey, why not start now? The earlier the better.

Since I don't need to apply until early next year, there won't be many blog posts, until I start the application. But I may update after I got the presentation at my school.



Have a magical day!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment